watch 10 Signs You’re The Black Sheep Of The Family
1. Ever since you were a child, you’ve felt that you were different from the rest of your family.
“Strange,” “weird,” and “unique” were among the kindest things people could think of to describe you.
3. While your cousins wanted to straighten and braid their hair, you wanted to dye yours red and wear wacky hairstyles.
Or the opposite… if everyone else was going grunge, you dreamt of going blonde.
4. In gym class, you could be seen from a mile away, always screwing up everything you did.
While some said, “they just want attention.”
5. Family dinners tend to go downhill pretty quickly when you’re around.
Because it seems like your family members just can’t seem to enjoy a lovely meal without touching on some topic that irritates you.
6. Like, for example, politics. It’s like the smell of food sets off a chemical reaction in their brains that encourages political debate.
So you stay your quietest and hold your tongue, praying to avoid further damage.
7. Dinner time is also apparently the perfect time for your family to tell you everything that you *should* be doing with your life.
“Why don’t you join a gym?” “Have you tried meeting some nice boys at your school?” “You know, it’s really about time for you to get a haircut…”
8. Everything turns into an argument in your house. Even the food. If your family likes healthy food, you’re the only one who eats like a child.
And if you’re a health nut, they absolutely adore fried foods.